Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
• Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group, and general problem solving.
• Achieve positive results in top line sales, profit and loss management, and inventory control.
• Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base, and exceptional service.
• Create Personal Performance Plan, lead by example.
• Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed.
• Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
• Monitor performance, provide direction, and take corrective action when needed.
• BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
• 2 - 3 years of Specialty Retail Management experience
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and leadership skills
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Independent, self motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
• Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
• High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the HUGO BOSS lifestyle philosophy
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Lotus)
• Excellent knowledge of HUGO BOSS products
To Apply: please contact email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
HUGO BOSS is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V)