Roots Retail Key Holder
Roots has been building a reputation for quality and service since 1973. Our success relies on our team of dedicated associates whose commitment to quality and service help position Roots as Canada’s leading lifestyle brand.
An exciting and challenging opportunity exists to become part of our Roots Team.
The keyholder is a full or part-time Associate who is responsible for assisting the store management with the operations of the store and for maintaining full responsibility of the store in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Manager. This role is a stepping-stone to the role of Assistant Manager. Initiative is a key factor in the success of the position.
• In the Store Manager’s absence, sets store and sales goals for staff daily and motivates the staff to attain high goals in sales and productivity in assigned tasks.
• Demonstrates exemplary sales skills and setting an example for all other Associates.
• Supports the Store Manager by ensuring that communication regarding sales, promotions and daily task are clearly communicated and understood by the staff.
• Support the Store Manager in the execution of administrative duties accurately and in a timely manner.
• Ensures that customer loyalty is built and maintained by providing the ultimate shopping experience and by resolving most customer issues or complaints smoothly at store level in a timely and positive manner.
• Believe and live the Spirit of Roots with attitude and a healthy company image at all times.
• Ensure that the store is visually appealing and achieves company standards thought product presentation, managing quality and care, replenishment, store housekeeping and maintenance and visual displays.
• Desire to work with customers in a retail setting
• Solid fashion and style trend knowledge
• Understanding of Roots heritage and passion for the Brand
• Team oriented
• Customer service experience and ability to coach and mentor a team
• Open availability and flexibility to meet customer demand and the needs of the business
• Self-awareness, with desire for constant self-improvement (goal-oriented).
• Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
In becoming a member of our team, you will enjoy a variety of rewards including an exciting fast-paced work environment, growth opportunities and incentives. Let’s not forget the clothes… Roots offers a generous shopping discount at all Roots stores.
Are you ready to represent the Roots Brand?
We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted. Roots is an equal opportunity employer.
If you wish to be considered for the above mentioned position, or if you know someone who is interested in the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Store Location.
RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT STORE LEVEL!